Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pito or pitó in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pito may refer to:
- Pito (beer), a type of beer made from fermented millet or sorghum in northern Ghana, parts of Nigeria, and other parts of West Africa
- Pito Pérez (active since 2000), a Mexican rock band originary from Guadalajara
- Pito Salas (active since 1986), a Curacaoan-American Cambridge, Massachusetts-based software developer
- Jean Pierre Guisel Costa (born 1991), a Brazilian international futsal player
- PITO (UK) (used 1974–2007), the former Police Information Technology Organisation
- Erythrina berteroana, species of small deciduous tree in Latin America
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pito.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.